3LIND game: Faith 3LIND game: Faith

I really enjoyed the first game, but this one more or less tested my patience not faith. This is a kind of game I can enjoy, but this one did not work for me. I decided to not try getting past level 2, it was to tedious and repetitive.

Amber Helix Amber Helix

Added to favorites. Why? This is one of those games that is well done, but it has that dreaded length and difficulty so I need to play in intervals. I WILL finish this game. It deserves a higher score, which means you need to make a sequel that has improvements and leaves out the problems that this game has (user comments state them pretty well)

Good work

AmberHelix responds:

I have done some work on a sequel, but I still want to update this game more before I start doing that for real. =)

POOPER POOPER

I liked the part where the guys poops

rhys510 responds:

XD same!

ButtonX20 ButtonX20

I liked the part where you push the button

Quantum Corps Quantum Corps

Although this concept has been played through before, this game brings a fresh new way to play and get frustrated as hell! I hope to see an expansion or sequel. Or better yet.... if find some way to create a level editor for us we can create a PP!

Keep up the good work!

The Rose is Blooming The Rose is Blooming

Literally, first try, continuing on, day 684. I think if you focus on food and medkits rather than bullets your rather guaranteed to win. food and med kits and the doc appear the most as helpers. Bullets, they get lost as often as you get them.

Fantastic game though! Hands on dungeon crawl version of Sagitarrian that is fun!

Wilt: Last Blossom Wilt: Last Blossom

Excellent game! All around well designed. I had a few iffy moments in the water parts where I had difficulty jumping out of the water, going up out of the water should be a full on jump automatically. Other than that, very awesome game!

click adventure: click adventure:

half a star for redrawing the art of Ninjadoodle's "One Button Bob" game. It even has the same music! all areas and gameplay are the same. how can you claim this as your own?

Santa's "Clause" Santa's "Clause"

It's definitely not a bad game, it contains a good mixture of tetris and physics. I would personally try to improve the game and add more, such as "power ups" or perhaps "power downs" as well. I was not to fond of the blocks being out of my control the moment it touched a block, there were moments when that last second of control would've allowed me to stack it.
Overall I like the music and the controls operated just fine, I would have loved to see it be a little more artistic and thus aesthetically appealing. Keep up the good work.

Icy Gifts 2 Icy Gifts 2

AMAZING! Such an improvement since your last Icy Gifts. Features, graphics, music, you name it this is golden

SilenGames responds: